Operation: BAD Operation: BAD

HA!!

friggin hilarious! Weird Al is the man.
nice work.

The Sniper(fix) The Sniper(fix)

Well...

I liked the concept, though it was very short. Sorry to say... but your animation is lacking, try looking up tutorials on human form and proportion, as well as clothing. You may also want to brush up on your sniping tactics, you've got to be an idiot to light a fire if you're trying to stay concealed (your camoflauge needs work too) try illustrating ghillie suits and so forth, and your gun design is appauling, you need to seriously examine fire arms and ballistics, and your scope scene was terreble. it was 4 lines, a black template with a circle with alpha around 20 should be suitable... also, when sniping, the best position for sniping is prone, however others will work... your kneeling position... was not. try buying the marine corps or US army sniping handbook... it will teach you alot, and back to the scope... the propper position for the eye would be 3-3 1/4 inches away from the lense... not directly on it. sorry mate, had to point those things out.

Hiro Shitaku Hiro Shitaku

Pudding!

That was amazing. A rich fulfilling lesson in anime, and hot bare breasted women being attacked by tenticals...
I tip my hat to you sir.

Im also pleasantly suprised that you didnt have alot of fanboy/girl animes and mangas in there, very good. There were so many left out... however, I suppose if you put ALL the great J-toons in this flash would be far too long to watch.

Im looking forward to more submissions like this one.

FPS in Real Life 4 FPS in Real Life 4

Generic review

Hey, I've been keeping up with the "FPS in real life" series. I've played them all. This is an improvment from your last 3 however it has its flaws.
Great concept, seen it before, but it doesnt get old.

Here come my greivences.

1) There's no health bar or ammo meter, it's not hard to make them. You've accomplished these flashes, I'm sure you can tackle that.
2) LIGHTING!!! I personally am an amature film maker, proper lighting is a MUST! The jump from dark to light takes away from the game. I suggest adjusting the exposure on your camera.
3) You re-use characters too much. Gather alot of people for these projects, or at least have them change shirts.
4) Your guns! Airsoft guns are a great prop, BUT! Paint or electrical tape over the orange tip. Also, in the very beginning it says "Picked up extra D. Eagle". That gun is not a Desert Eagle, it looked more like a Colt 226, or 9mm. to me.
5) Script. From what I've seen, it looks like you're improving. A short script with planned dialogue wouldnt kill you.

Thus ending my rant I have one thing to say, I like these game/interactive videos, but they do need some fine tuning

Thanks,
~Welshy

Chav Hunter Chav Hunter

sequal eh?

I DEMAND IT! HA! now there's a demand for a sequal, thus... you must make one, get to work... chop chop!
great game, keep up the good work

Saint-kilich responds:

yessir, nothing like a little motivation, eh?

Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

WoW, nuff said.
great

Hyrule Temple ROX Hyrule Temple ROX

i like it

LoZ songs are always a good choice, its well composed and very clear.. but sounds like the drums are looped for some reason

Joshy676 responds:

Huh. Really? Well, it WAS made with a drum soundfont. Oh, well. Can't have perfection, it seems. But thanks for the review.

Pokemon Blue Opening Theme Pokemon Blue Opening Theme

hmm...

i HATE pokemon, but nintendo always gets good music for their games... and i like listening to them.... 5!

Anima-Theory responds:

I didn't mind pokemon, its gone a bit far now. But i do agree that their music was cool :P

Dimebag Greiver Dimebag Greiver

incredible

at first it sounded like you used an acoustic effects pedal, then i noticed the scaping sound that you get on an acoustic... damn man, if i played that, my fingers would be bleeding